The University of Colorado Health Sciences Library ILL office uses ILLiad for our interlibrary loan processing. We can accept requests through DOCLINE (COUCOL) and OCLC (COU). Our online ILLiad registration form is not for borrowing libraries. If you do not have access to DOCLINE or OCLC, requests can be made via email (Copydocs@ucdenver.edu) or fax (303-724-2150). We charge $15.00 per filled request (per 40 pages), or $25.00 for Rush requests.
For email or fax, please send a note with the following information:
- The name and contact information of your library.
- The item you would like to borrow
- A statement saying your office will accept our charges (to be invoiced during the first week of the month following a filled request - For example, a request filled in December will be invoiced during the first week of January.)
For libraries using DOCLINE or OCLC, we prefer EFTS and IFM payments, but we will invoice libraries that don’t use those payment methods. We do not charge other CU libraries.
We deliver by email and Odyssey, or US mail.
Items we do not lend:
- Leisure reading books (Amesse room)
- No current year titles to out of state libraries
- No study guides
- No AV materials
- No bound journals
- No Rare books and materials
We reserve the right to refuse any request that does not comply with copyright restrictions.