Go to my ILLiad account now (new users can register here as well)
If you need an article, chapter, book, dissertation, or any other published item, we will provide it to you from our own collection or through our world-wide network. Service is available to affiliated patrons and patrons from the general public who are residents of the State of Colorado. Some service fees may apply. To use interlibrary & document delivery services you must register with ILLiad first.
Info about no-cost ILL services to Anschutz students.
BORROWING & DOCUMENT DELIVERY SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUAL USERS
- I don't have an account - detailed information about registering for an ILLiad user account. ILLiad is the library's online ILL system. In order to benefit from and use our interlibrary borrowing and in-house document delivery service, you must sign-up and register with ILLiad and establish an account.
- Register at https://uchsc.illiad.oclc.org/illiad/firsttime.html. You must be affiliated or be a resident of the State of Colorado to use our services
- Please Note: LoansomeDoc No Longer Supported. All customers are asked to use ILLiad if they wish to use HSL as their ILL provider
- Fees, services & turn around times details (most Univ users received borrowing & document delivery service at no charge)
- Policies for HSL customers using HSL ILLiad and interlibrary loan services
- Go to ILLiad
LENDING TO LIBRARIES
Interlibrary Loan/Doc Del
Mail Stop A003, Health Sciences Library
12950 E. Montview Blvd., Room 1105
Aurora, CO 80045
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
We are closed most Colorado state holidays.