Citation Management - Research Support Service
Schedule a free citation management consultation
If you need help with managing your citations, schedule a free EndNote or Reference Manager Consultation!
We can tailor a bibliographic management consultations to fit your specific needs, from one-on-one customized training to troubleshooting specific database management problems.
Assistance may include:
- Navigation of database management programs with commonly used features.
- Building a database by either importing references from Z29.50 internet sites or entering references manually.
- Searching Ovid Medline and downloading results directly into a management database during the online search session.
- Building bibliographies and inserting citations in Microsoft Word or WordPerfect utilizing a variety of journal or writing styles.
We support these products [Compare all three]
- EndNote Web (both basic and advanced versions)
- Reference Manager
This service is free for the faculty, staff, and students of Health Sciences campus and affiliated institutions. Consultations are available for unaffiliated users on a fee basis. Call 303-724-2114 for information.