Job Posting: Assistant to the Director
Posting date: June 6, 2014
Application deadline: June 20, 2014
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus’ Health Sciences Library seeks an Assistant to the Director to act as the Manager of Finance, Human Resources and Operations. This position is responsible for fiscal management, accounting and personnel functions as well as for operations and special projects as assigned by the Director and Deputy Director. The full job ad is posted at http://www.jobsatcu.com, posting #212716.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Commensurate experience may substitute on a year-for-year basis).
- Three (3) years budgeting, accounting, and/or financial experience.
Selected Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience that demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized professional with high integrity and discretion.
- Ability to identify problems and apply appropriate solutions.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable communicating directly with others and performs as a team player.
Applicants must submit:
- Letter of application
- Names and contact information for three references
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
Applications must be received by June 20, 2014 midnight MST to be considered.
Please be advised that the University does check references as part of the employment process.