Test drive our new responsive website,
which will go live on Tuesday, Sept 8th
Melissa De Santis, MLIS, AHIP
Interim Director (May 2015 to present) Administration Health Sciences Library University of Colorado Denver
Deputy Director (2007-May 2015)
Health Sciences Library, University of Colorado Denver 12950 E. Montview Blvd. Mail Stop A003 Aurora, CO 80045
- Library operations
- Library policies
- Exhibits in the Library
- Practicum or Service Learning opportunities
M.L.I.S. , UCLA, 1995 B.A., Psychology, UCLA, 1993
- Rios, G., De Santis, M. New Technologies. Continuing Education (CE) class taught on October 13, 2007 at the Joint MidContinental Midwest Chapter Meeting in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Rios, G., De Santis, M. Emerging Mobile Technologies. Continuing Education (CE) class taught at MLA Annual Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, May 2006.
- Rios, G., Howell, L., Gaines, J., De Santis, M. Library intranets: tools for knowledge management. Paper presentation at SCC/MLA 2005, Little Rock, Arkansas, October 2005.
- DeSantis, M., Gaines, J., Howell, L., Rios, G. Intranets: the evolution of library knowledge management. Poster at MLA 2005, San Antonio, Texas, May 2005.
- De Santis, M., Bardyn, T. Medical library middle managers: perceived challenges and opportunities. Paper presentation at MLA 2003, San Diego, California, May 2003.